JpGU Meeting 2019
26-30 May 2019
Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan
*Session Proposal Period Extended
3 September 2018, 2:00 P.M. JST – 15 October 2018, 5:00 P.M. JST
JpGU has been experiencing technical issues with the linkage between the JpGU and AGU systems since 1 October. Due to this problem, AGU members who are trying to create a JpGU ID using their AGU account are unable to proceed.
JpGU is working with AGU on this issue, however since we have been unable to fully resolve this problem (as of 12 p.m. on 11 October JST), JpGU is extending the session proposal deadline until 5:00 p.m. JST on Monday, 15 October.
As a JpGU ID is required to propose a session or to be listed as a co-convener, JpGU is requesting that session conveners who encounter this problem please provide the JpGU office with the following information:
- If you are a main convener and your co-convener is unable to acquire the ID (using their AGU account), please enter the name, email address and affiliation of the co-convener in “10. Others”, the field to enter a communication to JpGU Office on the session proposal system. Also, please include a brief description such as “AGU member with ID problem”.
- If you are a main convener who wish to propose a session, please download the file from the following URL, fill in and send it to JpGU Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The maximum number of co-conveners is 3.
- Conveners who have already completed the proposal are also able to do the action describe above by the new deadline (15 October).
- This only applies to co-conveners who have a problem in newly acquiring an ID using their AGU account.
- JpGU Members and Nonmember ID creation system is working normally. Co-conveners who will acquire these IDs should create the ID by themselves.
JpGU will contact each individual to acquire the ID as soon as the problem on the system is resolved. Please contact the JpGU office if you have any inquiries on this matter.
Abstract Submission Period
8 January 2019, 2:00 P.M. JST – 19 February 2019, 5:00 P.M. JST
Early-bird Submission Deadline: 4 February 2019, 11:59 P.M. JST
8 January 2019, 2:00 P.M. JST – 30 May 5:00 P.M. JST
Early-bird Registration Deadline: 8 May 2019, 11:59 P.M. JST